Manchester Soccer Academy
FALL 2019 registration is open!
Grades PreK-2 - Our Fall Academy program for children entering PreK, K, Grade 1, & Grade 2, will remain open until September 14.
SPRING 2019 soccer will end on June 8th. There will be an award's ceremony at the end so be sure to have your camera!
Practice will be at Manchester Essex Regional High School's Hyland Field, on turf:
Pre-K / K - 12:30pm-1:30pm
Pre-K / K - 1:45pm-2:45pm
G1/G2 Boys - 3pm-4:15pm
G1/G2 Girls - 4:30pm-5:45pm
Coach Mo ElSayed and Sphinx Soccer coach our Academy program on Saturdays.
Some things you’ll need to know before the first day:
- MSA will provide your child with a soccer shirt. You will see us sitting at the sign in table.
- Soccer cleats are recommended but sneakers are perfectly fine.
- All players MUST wear shin guards (under their socks). No child is allowed to play without shin guards.
- NO jewelry is allowed. (No earrings, bracelets or necklaces). If you’re thinking of getting your child's ears pierced, please consider waiting until the end of the season.
- Bring a water bottle for your player.
NO PLAYER DROP-OFFS are allowed. There needs to be a parent or guardian at the field at all times.
For confidential inquiries regarding scholarships, please register your child and contact me at
SPRING 2019. The season starts on April 13th and r
Any questions relating to the Academy age group, please email email@example.com .
See you on the soccer field!